Hallsford Events – Farmers Markets & Food FestivalsWe attend quiet a few farmers markets and food festivals check back often for dates. Order by phone and collect you order at any of our Farmers Markets – call Helen on 01228 577329. Despatch schedule for online/mail orders – we aim to despatch all orders received online and via the telephone within two weeks – please order early to avoid disappointment.
- Brampton – by the Moot Hall – Moot Hall, Market Place, Brampton, CA8 1RW. Last Saturday of the month. Trading times: 9.30- 1.30pm
- Carlisle City Centre – Held in the pedestrian friendly centre of Carlisle, this award winning Farmers Market combines an excellent choice of local produce with the modern facilities of the Great Border City. Trading times: 1st Saturday of the month, 9.30am-4.00pm
- Houghton, Carlisle – Houghton Village Hall, Houghton, Carlisle, CA3 0NW – only two minutes from the M6 Junction 43, or by public transport from Carlisle. Trading times: 2nd Saturday of the month, 9am-1pm
- Hexham, Northumberland – Hexham Market Place, Hexham, NE 46 1XQ – Just off the A69 between Carlisle and Newcastle. There are two Farmers Markets, the first on the second Saturday and the second on the fourth Saturday. 9.00am to 1.00pm. www.hexhamfarmersmarket.co.uk
- NEW. Dumfries Market. www.facebook.com/DumfriesFarmersMarket
- NEW. Kirkcudbright Farmers Market. Link.
- NEW. Jesmond Dean Market on the Armstrong Bridge in Newcastle.